upsssc Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 664 Forest Guard & Council House Guard Vacancy www.upsssc.gov.in
upsssc, Lucknow has published notification for the recruitment of 664 Council House Guard & Forest Guard vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09.12.2016 to 26.12.2016. Help you to get all detailed information regarding the notification such as latest notice, application procedure, pay scale, exam fee, date of exam, how to apply and syllabus etc. To get more jobs in upsssc, so keep visiting our website. www.upsssc.gov.in
upsssc Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 664
Name of the Post: Forest Guard & Council House Guard
- Council House Guard: 44
- Forest Guard: 620
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 40 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate from UP Board or any equivalent exam approved by Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, and Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.125/- for General& OBC candidates and Rs.65/- for SC/ ST candidates through E-Challan & I-Collect. No fee for PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsssc.gov.in from 09.12.2016 to 26.12.2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on “Notifications/ Advertisements”.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use
|Starting Date for Online Registration||09.12.2016|
|Starting Date for Payment of Fee||12.12.2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration||26.12.2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||28.12.2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.12.2016|
For more details like age, study, pay scale, experience, reservation, salary, grade pay, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
upsssc Advertisement Notice