HSSPP recruitment notification out for 291 vacancies of PGT Teacher, Clerk, Accountant 2014: www.hsspp.in
HSSPP is going to recruiting the staff for 291 post of teacher, clerk and accountant in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) for August 2014. As per the advertisement of HSSPP recruitment 2014, online application has been invited for the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP). Aspirant’s advice that apply online or submit your application before 20 August 2014.
Applications for recruitment of PGT, Clerk, Lab Attendant, accountant in lab aarohi model school in Haryana. Aarohi model school say that this posts are on the basis of contractual. To apply online application form for HSSPP recruitment will be filled up from http://recruitment-portal.in up to 20 August.
Job details and Eligibility Criteria of HSSPP Recruitment 2014
Website of HSSPP: http://hsspp.in/
Job type and location: Government jobs in Haryana
Total posts: 291
No. 1: CLERK (36 posts)
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- English typing speed: 35 w.p.m.
- Matric through Hindi/Sanskrit or l0+2/B.A. /M.A. through Hindi as one of the subject.
- Good writing skills in English and Hindi/Urdu.
- Consistent good academic record.
- Fluency in spoken English.
Age: 1-8-40 years as on 20-08-2014
No. 2: Accounts Clerk (36)
- B.Com with at least 50 to 70 % marks.
- English typing speed: 35 w.p.m.
- Basic knowledge of Tally.
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or l0+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Regular worthy academic record.
Age: 18-40 years as on 20-08-2014
No. 3: Lab Attendant (36)
- B.Sc. with at least 50 % marks and metric with Hindi/Sanskrit or l0+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Knowledge of computer application
- One year experience from Govt., recognized, progressive public school.
Age: l8-40 years as on 20-09-2014
No. 4: Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (183)
4 (I): 16 posts of PGT English
- At least 55% marks. With M.A. English.
4 (ii): 31 posts of PGT Physics
- M.Sc. Physics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics/Electronics Physics with at least 55% marks.
4 (iii): 26 posts of PGT Chemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry or Bio- Chemistry with at-least 55% marks.
4 (IV): 21 posts of PGT Mathematics
- M.A. /M.So. Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics with at-least 55% marks.
4 (v): 2 posts of PGT Commerce
- M.Com. with Accounting/Cost accounting/financial accounting as a major subject of study with at-least 55% marks. Holders of degree of M.Com. In Applied Business Economics shall not be eligible.
4 (VI): 14 posts of PGT Hindi
- M.A. Hindi with at-least 55% marks.
4 (vii): 13 posts of PGT History
- M.A. History with at-least 55% marks.
4 (viii): 9 posts of PGT Political Science
- M.A. Pol. Science with at-least 55% marks.
4 (ix): 7 posts of PGT Economics
- M’A. Economics/ Applied Economics/Business Economics with at-least 55% marks.
4 (x): 19 posts of PGT Geography
- M.A. Geography with at-least 55% marks.
4 (xi): 10 posts of PGT Biology
- M.Sc.’ Zoology/Botany/ Bio-Science/Genetics/ir4icro-Biology/ Plant pathology/ Bi1p
- Technology/Environmental Science/ Life Science/ Molecular Bio. With at least 55% marks.
4 (xii): 04 posts of PGT Music
- M.A. Music with at-least 55% marks.
4 (xiii): 08 posts of PGT Fine Arts
- M.A.Fine Arts with at-least 55% marks.
(ii) Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) or its equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks.
4 (xiv): 03 posts of PGT Physical Education
- (a) M.P.E. or M.P.Ed. Or M.A. in Physical Education with 55% marks.
- (b) Graduate with Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks.
Selection Process: A written examination will conduct the post of accountant, clerk and lab attendant. Written test will include the objective type’s questions for the accountant, clerk and lab attendant as under;
Phase- I (Objective questions)
|Mental ability (reasoning and quantitative)||
|Hindi Matric level|
|English Matric level|
Phase- II (Objective based on subjects)
|Accounts clerk||graduate class of mathematics or commerce, computer application /computer science /lT, tally||40 marks|
|Clerk||graduation class in computer application/computer science/IT||40 marks|
|Lab Attendant||general science of matric class computer application /computer science /IT||40 marks|
Phase – III (Final selection)
Here final selection criteria for the clerk, lab attendant and clerk:
Age Limit: 18-40 years as on 20 August 2014
Pay scale: Pay scale for the following posts under;
- Rs.16890/- for post of PGTs and
- Rs. 7580/- for post of Clerk and Accounts Clerk
- Rs. 6050/- for post of Lab Attendant
Application fees: General Rs. 500 and SC/ST/OBC Rs. 250 with bank charge RS. 20.
How to apply: The application form can be filled up: http://recruitment-portal.in.
Important date of HSSPP jobs 2014
Last date Apply online: 20/08/2014
Date of Exam (written test) -30/08/2014
Timings-3P.M. to 5P.M.
Venue – Panchkula
Apply online: http://www.recruitment-portal.in/
Download advertisement notification of HSSPP recruitment 2014