aiimsbhubaneswar recruitment 2017 for apply online 1211 Non Faculty (Group-B) vacancy www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneshwar recruitment 2017 and all candidates online apply Bhubaneshwar this 1211 non faculty (group-b) and interested applicants can apply online AIIMS vacancy apply full fill form and please read advertisement carefully for apply this post then for more information visit advertisement. Last date apply online 28 June 2017. This dedicate page to All India Institute of Medical Sciences help you to get all detailed information regarding the notification such as latest notice, application procedure, pay scale, exam fee, date of exam, how to apply and syllabus etc. To get more jobs in AIIMS, so keep visiting our website. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
aiimsbhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 for more information
Total No Vacancy: 1211
Name of the Post: non faculty (group-b)
A. Hospital (Nurse): 931 Posts
1. Public Health Nurse: 01
2. Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters): 127
3. Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II): 800
4. Maternity & Child Welfare Officer: 01
5. TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant: 02
B. Hospital (Technical): 108 Posts
6. CSSD Technician: 06
7. Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor): 09
8. Technical Assistant/ Technician: 64
9. Radiographic Technician Grade-I: 15
10. Technical Assistant/ Technician (Nuclear Medicine): 01
11. Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II: 02
12. Audiometry Technician (ENT): 01
13. Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech Therapist: 01
14. Technical Officer (Opt Hal) (Refraction\): 04
15. Electro Cardiograph Technical Assistant: 01
16. Technical Officer (Dental Technician): 04
C. Physio/ Ortho/ Yoga: 09 Posts
17. Physiotherapist: 02
18. Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): 04
19. Occupational Therapist: 01
20. Technician Prosthetic & Orthotic (Technical Officer): 01
21. Yoga Instructor: 01
D. Hospital Management: 40 Posts
22. Dietician: 12
23. Medical Social Service Officer Grade I: 15
24. Medico Social Worker: 03
25. Psychiatric Social Worker: 03
26. Vocation Counsellor: 01
27.Health Educator (Social Psychologist): 01
28. Medical Record Officer: 04
29. Laundry Manager: 01
E. Hostel/ Library: 10 Posts
30. Warden (Hostel Warden): 03
31. Lady Hostel Warden: 02
32. Librarian Grade-I (Documentarist): 01
33. Librarian Grade-III: 04 Posts
F. Engineering: 22 Posts
34. Bio Medical Engineer: 01
35. PACS Administrator (Technical Officer Photography): 01
36. Gas Officer/ Manager/ Supervisor: 01
37. Assistant Engineer (A/ C&R): 01
38. Junior Engineer (A/ C&R): 04
39. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01
40. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04
41. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03
42. Junior Engineer (Civil): 06
G. Admin/ Accounts: 91 Posts
43. Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant): 04
44. Chief Cashier: 01
45. Assistant Administrative Officer: 02
46. Office Assistant (NS): 43
47. Legal Assistant: 01
48. Jr. Reception Officer: 02
49. Transport Supervisor: 01
50. Assistant Security Officer: 01
51. Private Secretary: 05
52. Personal Assistant: 06
53. Assistant Stores Officer: 01
54. Store Keeper: 20
55. Sr. Hindi Officer: 01
56. Junior Hindi Translator: 03
- Age limit
Post no- 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 32, 34, 35, 44, 55- 21-35 years
Post no- 4, 13, 15, 17 to 20, 43, 45, 46, 49- 21-30 years
For more information visit website.
(i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of online applications.
(ii) Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
(iii) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates applying for unreserved vacancies. (iv) Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders as well as category Sl. No. for claiming age relation as on the last date of receipt of applications are as under :
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2.||OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|4.||PwD + OBC (NCL)||13 years|
|5.||PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
|6.||Ex-Serviceman and Commission Officers including ECOs/SSCOs||
(a) Five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-serviceman is not less than six months after attestation. This relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defense issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of Offer of Appointment. Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed preform to the Commission.
NOTE: Ex-Servicemen who have already secured regular employment under the Central Govt. in a Civil Post are permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in any higher post or service under the Central Govt. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any for Ex-Servicemen in Central Govt. jobs.
(b) In order to qualify for the concession under (a) above, candidates concerned would be required to produce a certificate that they have been released from the Defense Forces. The Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs should be signed by the appropriate authorities specified below and should also specify the period of service in the Defense Forces:-
(i) In case of Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs:
Army: Directorate of Personnel Services, Army Headquarters, and New Delhi.
Navy: Directorate of Personnel Services, Naval Headquarters, New Delhi.
Air Force: Directorate of Personnel Services, Air Headquarters, New Delhi.
(ii) In case of JCOs/ORs and equivalent of the Navy and Air Force:
Army: By various Regimental Record Offices.
Navy: Naval Records, Bombay.
Air Force: Air Force Records, New Delhi.
Post no-1- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University
Post no-2- B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University
Post no-3- B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University
Post no-4- Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution
Post no-5- B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University
Post no-6- (Microbiology or Medical Technology)
With adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
- For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready:
(i) Valid e-mail ID.
(ii) Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format).
(iii) Scanned Signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
(iv) Online payment details of the required Application Fee.
(v) Any other details as per the advertisement.
Guidelines for Scanning the Photographs & Signature:
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given below:
(i) Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
- The picture should be in color, against a light-colored preferably white background.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200×230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20 KB – 100 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 KB.
(ii) Signature Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10 KB – 50 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
Mode of selection:
Performance in Computer Based Test (CBT)
UR & OBC applicant: Rs.1000/- and No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/women applicants. Application fee can be made through On-line Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
How to apply: Applicant can submit online application in term of aiimsbhubaneswar Recruitment through. Www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. Online application start from 28.06.2017
Instruction to Submit Online Application:
Applicants are first required to go to the aiimsbhubaneswar website. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
Read advertisement notice before applying online.
Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the aiimsbhubaneswar website. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in /pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
Keep a scanned photograph & signature.
On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘dob’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information ’, email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information.
Applicants require to upload the photograph & signature.
Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page.
After summiting application, one application number will be generated. We advise that save for further use.
Take printout of application & retain it for future reference.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28.06.2017.
For any queries regarding registration kindly email to: [email protected]