Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam Jobs, Latest Vacancies in UPNN Apply Online Last Date 19.10.2015
Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam (UPNN) has published advertisement for vacant post of Safai Karmi. Online application are invited for those eligible applicants who have possess the criteria given below. UPNN has advertised total 40000 post of Safai Karmi. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply online to UPNN recruitment 2015 at www.nnbb.in, application must submit on or before 19 October2015. This dedicate page to Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam job help you to get all detailed information regarding the notification such as latest notice, application procedure, pay scale, exam fee, date of exam, how to apply and syllabus etc. To get more jobs in Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam, so keep visiting our website.
Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online 40000 post of Safai Karmi
Total No Vacancy: 40000
Name of the Post: Safai Karmi
- General: 15712
- BC: 13270
- SC: 6351
- ST: 2467
- Women: 2200
Age limit: should be between 18-40 years as on 01.07.2015.
05 years of age relaxation is given for SC/ ST/ OBC & All category Players & Employees of Uttarakhand.
Essential Qualification: 8th class with able to read & write Hindi.
Mode of selection:
- Merit followed by Written Exam
- Personal interview (PI)
Pay Scale: Rs.18200/- Grade Pay-Rs.2100/-
Application fee: Will be updated soon.
How to apply: Applicant can submit online application in term of Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam Recruitment through www.Nnbb.in. Online application start from 19.09.2015 and 19.10.2015.
Instruction to Submit Online Application:
- Applicants are first required to go to the Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam website www.Nnbb.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- Read advertisement notice before applying online.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the UPNN website www.Nnbb.in /pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
- Keep a scanned photograph & signature.
- On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘dob’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information ’, email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Applicants require to upload the photograph & signature.
- Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page.
- After submitting application, one application number will be generated. We advise that save for further use.
- Take printout of application & retain it for future reference.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 19.09.2015.
Ending Date for Online Registration: 19.10.2015.
Read Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam (UPNN) Advertisement Notice