Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 for 39 Vacancies Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice – Website: www.Mumbaiport.Gov.In
MPT has given application form for the filling up vacant post of Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice. MPT currently going to recruit 39 vacancies. Eligible and interested applicants download the application form at www.mumbaiport.gov.in. On dated advertisement has given on MPT website and application must be reached before 11.08.2015. Further details like eligibility criteria, age as on, pay scale, selection procedure, written examination, application fee, syllabus for written exam, general instruction to apply and other information Mumbai Port Trust recruitment 2015 are given below.
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details
Department name: MUMBAI PORT TRUST
Total no vacancies–39
Job placement – Mumbai
Post name: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice
1. Graduate Apprentice: 05 Posts
i. Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (GME): 02
ii. Graduate in Electrical Engineering (GEE): 03
2. Technician Apprentice: 06 Posts
i. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME): 03
ii. Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE): 03
3. Electrician: 05 Posts
4. Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA): 23 Posts
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University for post 1,
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State for post 2,
- Passed 10th std (S.S.C) or its equivalent under 10+2 system, and passed National Trade Certificate Examination conducted by the NCVT in respective trade for post 3
- Passed 12th std (HSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in I.T.I for post4.
Age as on: 01.10.2015: Applicant age should be between 18-21years.
I.T.I passed candidates Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates as per GOI rules. No upper limit for Graduate and Technician Apprentices.
Applicant selection will be on the basis of written examination and interview.
Application fee: UR & OBC applicant: Rs.20/- and No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/women applicants. Application fee can be made through Postal Order in favor of Board of Trustees of Port of Mumbai payable at G.P.O. Mumbai.
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to send their application form at MUMBAI PORT TRUST Office and application form can download form its website www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Application form should be reached before 11.08.2015 with your testimonial documents.
Enclosures Required To Be Attached With Application Form:-
Send their application in the prescribed format affixing passport size photograph on it, two sets of attested Xerox copies by post or by hand delivery
Envelope containing application must be super scribed in bold (capital) letters “application for the post of Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice in Mumbai port trust”
Application Form Should Be Sent to:
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT APPRENTICE TRAINING CENTRE Mb.P.T. WORKSHOP, N.V. NAKHAVA MARG, MAZGAON, MUMBAI – 400 010.
MUMBAI PORT TRUST Recruitment Notice and Download Application Form