KVS Advertisement Notification for PRT, TGT & PGT – www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS has given application form to fill up the vacant post of PRT, TGT & PGT in KVS. KVS is currently going to recruit 431 vacancies. Eligible and interested applicant has to send the application along with testimonial document to the KVS department. Applicants can download the application form for this PRT, TGT & PGT jobs at www.kvsangathan.nic.in. On dated advertisement has given on KVS website and application must be reached before 18.03.2016. Further details like eligibility criteria, age as on, pay scale, selection procedure, written examination, application fee, syllabus for written exam, general instruction to apply and other information Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) recruitment 2016 are given below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Details
Department name: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Total no vacancies–431
Job placement – Jammu
Post name: PRT, TGT & PGT
- PRT: 141
- TGT (all subjects): 168
- PGT (all subjects): 122
- a) Senior Secondary School Certificate/+2/inter with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT
- b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications
- TGT (all subjects):
1) Four years’ integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under:
- a) For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- c) For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
- d) For TGT (S.Sgt.) any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- e) For TGT (Math’s) – Bachelor Degree in Math’s with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, and Statistics.
- f) For TGT (Science) – Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- PGT (all subjects):
- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- a) PGT (English) – English
- B) PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
- c) PGT (Math’s) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- d) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
- e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
- F) PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- g) PGT (History) – History
- h) PGT Geography-Geography
- i) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
- J) PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications.
PGT (Computer Science):
Essential: At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following;
- B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University.
M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University.
B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University.
‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject.
‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English
Age as on: 31.03.2016: Applicant age should be between 18-65 years.
Applicant selection will be on the basis of written test/ interview/ class room observation.
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to send their application form at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) office and application form can download form its website www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Application form should be reached before format along with attested copies of certificates through e-mail on ID [email protected] followed by speed post on or before 18.03.2016.
Enclosures Required To Be Attached With Application Form:-
Attested copies of certificates
Envelope containing application must be super scribed in bold (capital) letters “application for the post of PRT, TGT & PGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).”
Application Form Should Be Sent to: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sang than,
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,New Delhi – 110 016(India)
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18.03.2016.
Tentative Date of Interview: 23.03.2016 to 31.03.2016.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Recruitment Notice & Download Application Form