Air India Recruitment 2016 AI Advertisement Notification for Senior Trainee Pilot (P2) with A – 320 Endorsement – www.airindia.in
AI has given application form to fill up the vacant post of Senior Trainee Pilot (P2) with A – 320 Endorsement vacancies in AI. AI is currently going to recruit 534 vacancies. Eligible and interested applicant has to send the application along with testimonial document to the Air India Limited (AI) department. Applicants can download the application form Senior Trainee Pilot (P2) with A – 320 Endorsement jobs at www.airindia.in. On dated advertisement has given on AI website and application must be reached before 31.01.2016.Further details like eligibility criteria, age as on, pay scale, selection procedure, written examination, application fee, syllabus for written exam, a general instruction to apply and other information Air India Limited (AI) recruitment 2016 are given below.
Air India Limited (AI) Vacancy Details
Department name: Air India Limited (AI)
Total no vacancies–534
Job placement – All India
Post name: Senior Trainee Pilot (P2) with A – 320 Endorsement
- General: 209
- SC: 74
- ST: 46
- BC: 205
Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL Note: Candidates should fulfill the above Eligibility Criteria with regard to age, qualification and should also be in possession of the technical/License Qualifications as CURRENT on the last date of receipt of an application, Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) as well as at the time of joining. In case, IR Rating is not CURRENT OR there is any other associated requirement for RECENCY (e.g. Renewal of IR, Familiarization, Base/Aircraft training), and the candidate is selected, the candidate will be required to pay the cost of training for RECENCY, before joining.
In addition, the Cost of Training required for the candidate to become ONLINE as per Regulatory Requirements shall be borne by the candidate, before joining.
Age as on: 31.01.2016.
- Post no- General- 35 years
- Post no- SC/ ST- 40 Years
- Post no- OBC- 38 Years
- Relaxation of age will be applicable Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
Application fee: UR & OBC applicant: Rs.3000/- and No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/women applicants. Application fee can be made through demand draft in favor of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi.
During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25, 000/- per month.
On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Pilot on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance.
Candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.80, 000/- per month which will be inclusive of Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and other allowances etc.. In addition to above, they will be paid Flying Allowance @ Rs.1500/- per hour.
Payment for flying hours will be made for an actual number of hours flown in a month on the above rates. No payment for Fixed Flying Hours will be made.
In addition to above, Layover Allowance will also be payable.
The post also carries other benefits such as 12 (Twelve) passages in a year, Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as per rule
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to send their application form at Air India Limited (AI) office and application form can form its website www.airindia.in. Application form should be reached before format with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted on the application, demand draft, photocopies of date of birth certificate, academic/ technical qualification certificate, experience certificate, licenses/ endorsement, updated flying logbook & an envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of Senior Trainee Pilot (P2) with A – 320 Endorsement ” to the General Manager(Personnel), Air India Limited, Headquarters, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi – 110 001 o n or before 31.01.2016.
Enclosures Required To Be Attached With Application Form:-
Candidates will also be required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form in support of their:
- i) Date of birth
- ii) Academic/Technical Qualification/s
- iv) One set of photocopies of above Licenses/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook
- V) Applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates ONLY: Caste Certificate in the prescribed perform issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the preforms meant for Central Government employment.
The envelope must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2) WITH A-320 ENDORSEMENT”. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regard to eligibility criteria, Demand Draft (if applicable), will be rejected. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit.
Envelope containing application must be superscribed in bold (capital) letters “application for the post of Senior Trainee Pilot (P2) with A – 320 Endorsement in Air India Limited (AI).”
Application Form Should Be Sent to The general manager (personnel), air India limited, headquarters airlines house, 113, gurudwara rakab ganj road, newdelhi-110001
Air India Limited (AI) Recruitment Notice & Download Application Form