Rajasthan Online Scholarship Form 2015 Available on rajpms.nic.in
Welcome in online post matric scholarship portal system for Rajasthan and its district. Social justice & empowerment department, government of Rajasthan has given online application form for Rajasthan Online Scholarship 2015. Student who have financial problem and want to have some Scholarship for their study, they can apply online for Rajasthan Online Scholarship Form through the www.rajpms.nic.in website. Online registration begin on 09 March 2015 and will close on 20 March 2015.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Online Scholarship Form 2015 (www.rajpms.nic.in)
- Log on to Rajasthan Online Scholarship Portal www.rajpms.nic.in.
- Click on Registration Page here: – http://126.96.36.199/rajpms/REGISTRATIONINSTRUCTIONS.ASPX
- For registration Student has to provide Fill your basic details such as Name, Father Name, Category, Domicile State, Class, Mobile number, Date of Birth, Religion, Marital Status, Email Id, Aadhaar No, Address and other information related to you. Then click on “Click for Next Steps” button.
Note: While Selecting the Domicile District be careful. Domicile District must be same as mentioned in Bonafied Certificate. Online Application will automatically send to The Domicile District office which have been selected by Student.
- Save that Username and Password for further use.
- Forgot Password: If someone lost their password, so click here to get new password http://188.8.131.52/rajpms/forgotPassword.aspx
- Click on “Login” Button can find on home page. After Successful login student home page will display the basic information of student.
- Upload Documents: upload your passport size Photograph. It is not mandatory.
- That airtight you have done everything now take the Print of your Profile information click on Print Profile.
- Apply for Scholarship: Now click on “Apply for Scholarship” button then it will display Institute/Course/Branch check utility. By this utility students should check their Institute/Course/Branch is available on portal or not.
- Check your institute and Branch are available for scholarship or not.
- After Confirmation of Institute/Course/Branch click on “Click for fill Application form” Link it will show Scholarship Application form.
- To fill application from: fill the application form complete details of yours, after enter all the mandatory information click on “Register Scholarship form” button.
- After Application Submission “Apply for Application” button will disappear and “Lock-print Application “will available in the Menu.
- To process Application from click on “Lock-print Application” button it will show below Screen where student can View/Edit/Lock/Print their Application.
- Before locking that view your details for checking everything is okay on the form. If somehow something is wrong click on edit application details because after locking you cannot modify application form.
- Lock Application after Confirmation of that all the information are correct click on “Lock” button to Forward Application to Domicile District office .after locking of application it will automatically send to District office.
- Print Application click on “Print” Button it will display Application from as pdf file. Take print of this Application form. Send Application to Domicile district office after Attach all required document and get duly signed by the Institute.
Note: Without “LOCK” updating in filled data allowed and taking print out before “LOCK” will just be a draft application and not a FINAL APPLICATION to be send to SJE district office.
After confirmation about filled data “LOCK” is essential. Take printout of the Application after “LOCK”, means your application is forwarded to District SJE Office for further processing. It will be entertain only after receipt of Hard-copy of Application with required documents duly signed by the Institute.
Contact Details Every District of Rajasthan Online Scholarship
|S.no.||District||Office Address||Office Contact Number|
|1||AJMER||Collectorate Premises, Near Bus Stand||0145-2623044|
|2||ALWAR||Mahal Chowk, Alwar||0144-2344012|
|3||BANSWARA||Ambedkar Hostel Opp. Collectorate Banswara||02962-224444|
|4||BARAN||Ganganpura Road, Near Collectorate Office, Kota Road Baran||07453-237121|
|5||BARMER||Near Girls College and Sumaru Goshala, Barmer||02982-230009|
|6||BHARATPUR||Collectorate Office, Bharatpur||05644-223576|
|7||BHILWARA||Collectorate Office, Bhilwara||01482-232678|
|8||BIKANER||Chopra Katla, Rani Bazar, Bikaner||0151-2226681|
|9||BUNDI||Collectorate Office, Bundi||0747-2443751|
|10||CHITTORGARH||Gadia Lohar Campus, near Pratapnagar Circle, Chittorgarh||01472-241083|
|11||CHURU||Near Collectorate Office, Opp. S.P. Residence, Central Road, Churu||01562-250943|
|12||DAUSA||Collectarial Office, Opp. PRO Office, Dausa||01427-223440|
|13||DHAULPUR||Near 6 RAC, GT Road, Dhaulpur||05642-240878|
|14||DUNGARPUR||Opp. SBP Govt. College, Sharti Colony, Dungarpur||02964-232264|
|15||HANUMANGARH||Room No:116, Collectarial Office, Hanumagarh||01552-261187|
|16||JAIPUR||70/87-88, Patel Marg, Madhyam Marg, Mansarowar, Jaipur – 302020||0141-2786442|
|17||JAIPUR (Rural)||Zila Parishad Premises, Near Collectorate, Jaipur – 302016||0141-2209776|
|18||JAISALMER||Ghandhi Colony, Main Road, near Bauki Niwas Hotel, Jaisalmer||02992-252517|
|19||JALORE||Near, New Busstand, Jalore||02973-222486|
|20||JHALAWAR||Mini Secretariat, Jhalawar||07432-231215|
|21||JHUNJHUNU||Collectorate office, Jhunjhunu||01592-232884|
|22||JODHPUR||11A Roas, Opp. Nakoda Jain Temple, Jodhpur||0291-2433473|
|23||KARAULI||Collectorate Campus, Karauli||07464-251076|
|24||KOTA||Khadli Phatak, Near Dabbar Ki kothi, Kota||0744-2325491|
|25||NAGAUR||Opp. B.R. Mirdha Government College, Nagaur||01582-240798|
|26||PALI||39, Bapu Nagar, Pali||02932-222706|
|27||PRATAPGARH||M.G. Road, Aamchhap Petrol Pump, Pratapgarh||01478-221535|
|28||RAJSAMAND||Old Collectorate, Opp. Nagar Pilaka, Rajsamand||02952-221169|
|29||SAWAI MADHOPUR||Tehsil Road, Thigala, Sawai Madhopur||07462-220467|
|30||SIKAR||Near RTO Office, Sikar||01572-248940|
|31||SIROHI||PWD Colony, Near BSNL Office, Sirohi||02972-222544|
|32||SRI GANGANAGAR||Near Agersen Chowk, Ganganager||0154-2463582|
|33||TONK||Near Head Post Office &Forest Office, Sawai Madhopur Road, Tonk||01432-254597|
|34||UDAIPUR||Residency Campus, Madhuban, Near Court Circle Udaipur||0294-2410772|
Source: – http://rajpms.nic.in/
Image Courtesy: – Rajpms