LIC ADO Recruitment 2015: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited online application to the 5066 Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) Vacancy. Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online to LIC ADO Recruitment on www.licindia.in website 30 June 2015. Candidates can get the complete advertisement notice of LIC ADO available on lic website. To applying for this LIC ADO jobs, applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates are advised that before submitting online application, carefully read the instruction given in advertisement. Further details such as application procedure, pay scale, exam fee, date of exam, how to apply and syllabus etc.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) 5066 Vacancy
Post Name: Apprentice Development Officers
- Zonal wise Vacancies: Central Zonal Office Bhopal – 363,
- Western Zonal Office Mumbai – 918,
- South Central Zonal Office Hyderabad – 699,
- Southern Zonal Office Chennai – 679,
- North Central Zonal Office Kanpur – 622,
- Northern Zonal Office New Delhi – 682,
- East Central Zonal Office Patna – 506,
- Eastern Zonal Office Kolkata – 597
Total No Vacancy: 5066
Age limit shall have completed 21 years and not more than 30 years, OBC – 33 Years; SC/ST – 35 Years as on 01.06.2015.
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (OR) a Fellow of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
|Category of Applicant||For Recruitment in Urban Area||For Recruitment in Rural Area|
|LIC Employees||Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post|
|LIC agents||Not less than 5 years as an agent and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than Rs. 5,00,000/- during the immediately preceding 5 agency years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than Rs. 1,00,000/- on 50 lives in each of any 3 of these agency years.||Not less than 4 years as an agent and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than Rs. 1,00,000/- on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 agency years.|
|Other||Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years’ experience in life insurance industry|
Mode of selection:
- Written exam and
- Personal interview (PI)
Date of On-line test: On-line test will be held at the following centres, tentatively on Sunday, 19th July, 2015 & Saturday, 25th July, 2015 and/or any other date.
Pay Scale: 11535-700(2)-12935-825(2)-14585-840(17)-28865.
Application fee: UR & OBC applicant: Rs.500/- and Rs.50 for SC/ ST categories. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
How to apply: Applicant can submit online application in term of LIC ADO Recruitment through website http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm before 30 June 2015.
Instruction to Submit Online Application:
- Simply visit on http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature.
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
- Click on link titled “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2015-16”, it redirects the candidates to the on-line registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to fill and verify the details filled in the online application carefully as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Fill all the filled and make sure candidates should have scanned photograph & signature.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidate should validate the details and Save application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE AND NEXT” BUTTON.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges.
- Click on “SUBMIT” button.
Read LIC ADO Advertisement Notice
Online Registration Start from 01 June 2015
Online Application Close on 30 June 2015
Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination 13 July 2015 Onwards.
Tentative date of Online Test 19 July 2015 (Sunday) & 25 July 2015 (Saturday) and/or any other date.