DHFWS Malda Jobs 2017 – 38 General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy www.malda.gov.in
Govt. of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Malda has announced a notification for the recruitment of 38 General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (MO) & other vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 30.12.2016 up to 05:00 PM. Further details like eligibility criteria, age as on, pay scale, selection procedure, written examination, application fee, syllabus for written exam, general instruction to apply and other information DHFWS Malda recruitment 2016 are given below.
DHFWS Malda Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 38
Name of the Posts:General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (MO)
- Medical Offiecer (MO) (SNCU): 06
2. Medical Offiecer (NUHM): 05
3. Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank): 05
4. General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 03
5. Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank & Blood Component separation Unit): 03
6. Social Worker (NRC): 02
7. Laboratory Technician (Blood Component separation Unit): 02
8. Counselor (Blood Bank & Blood Component Separation Unit): 02
9. Medical Officer (RNTCP): 01
10. Senior Medical Officer (SMO): 01
11. Counselor (Thalasaemia Control Unit): 01
12. Data Entry Operator (Thalasaemia Control Unit): 01
13. Laboratory Technician (NCD): 01
14. Physiotherapist (NCD): 01
15. District PPM (public private mix) Coordinator: 01
16. Lab Technician (RNTCP): 01
17. Technical Assistant (JE/ AFS): 01
18. Data Entry Operator (SNCU): 01
Age Limit: as on 01.01.2017.
Post no- 1, 2, 4, 9, 10- 65 years
Post no- 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18- 40 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Post no- 1, 2- MBBS
Post no- 3- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biological Science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ DLT/ Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.Sc. in MLT/ PGDMLT)
Post no- 4, 9- (M.Sc. in MLT/ PGDMLT) for Post 3, MBBS or equivalent Degree
From an Institution recognized by MCI. For more information refer to notification.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on educational qualification, extracurricular activities & interview for Post 1, 2, 4, 9, 10, academics, experience, interview for Post 11. For more information refer to notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- (Rs.50/- for reserved categories) by demand draft in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Malda.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested photo copies of all testimonials mentioned in the notification to Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti & Chief Medical Offiecr of Health, Malda, P.O: Jhalihalia (J.R.C.), Dist: Malda, Pin-732102 on or before 30.12.2016 up to 05 :00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30.12.2016 up to 05:00 PM.
For more details like consolidated remuneration, experience, selection process & other details click on the following link….